5A Division I Region II Semi-Finals: Longview vs Lancaster

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-1) vs Lancaster Tigers (7-5)  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lancaster in a close one
    • Lancaster in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/25/2023 at 01:00 AM

What is the psychology of abuse of power?

Power abusers can be authoritarian and insecure

They may have a rigid, hierarchical worldview and a desire for control and dominance over others. They may not like people disagreeing with them or criticising them and may use intimidation or coercion to hold onto power.
Edited by Quick

5 hours ago, lobo9599 said:

Lobos!!!!! BGMM…. You all are awesome. What a year!! Can we get a little Master P, Snoop, something in the stands Friday to keep the crowd on their feet? Our boys will need us more than ever come Friday. Music helps with that just a bit. 😬😊 #GoLobos 

I know you are old school. Break em off something or make em say ugh. Sippin on gin and juice laid back with my mind on my money and my money on my mind. It's a doggy dog world. 😆 

Edited by VonG
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Gonna be closer than some think.

Longview dealing with the bug big time.

And no, don't ask me details or speculate lol

Yeah, do NOT speculate or I will be forced to THRASH you! You don’t want to see me flex my muscle on here! When I show all of y’all on here my biceps you will be intimidated. So, it’s in everyone’s BEST interest to be scared of me and recognize who I am. As a matter of fact, I’m sick and tired of everyone getting off topic myself. From now on everyone on this board BETTER start bowing down to me and get my approval before any posting can be done.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, VonG said:

I know you are old school. Break em off something or make em say ugh. Sippin on gin and juice laid back with my mind on my money and my money on my mind. It's a doggy dog world. 😆 

Break em off is legit. I'm more of a "ya candy reds, ya candy blues, ya poppin trunk, ya jammin screw"- Chamilitary mane

Edited by AledoAlumni
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, lobo9599 said:

Lobos!!!!! BGMM…. You all are awesome. What a year!! Can we get a little Master P, Snoop, something in the stands Friday to keep the crowd on their feet? Our boys will need us more than ever come Friday. Music helps with that just a bit. 😬😊 #GoLobos 

Master P and Snoop...?! Man that era of folks is in the bed at halftime...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ANTI said:

Gonna be closer than some think.

Longview dealing with the bug big time.

And no, don't ask me details or speculate lol

Oof.

That's part of what happened in 2003 before playing South Garland in Waco. I remember a practice that week and counting 36 guys (and a lot of them were JV who were there to be scout teamers). Add in a couple of players being academically ineligible and you had what you saw in that first round loss. 

Man, you talk about a team who's hearts weren't in it... All year. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Oof.

That's part of what happened in 2003 before playing South Garland in Waco. I remember a practice that week and counting 36 guys (and a lot of them were JV who were there to be scout teamers). Add in a couple of players being academically ineligible and you had what you saw in that first round loss. 

Man, you talk about a team who's hearts weren't in it... All year. 

This year it's more so the guys who are getting hurt as opposed to how many.

Really has that 2012 feeling all over again.

On 11/21/2023 at 6:59 PM, Quick said:

What is the psychology of abuse of power?

Power abusers can be authoritarian and insecure

They may have a rigid, hierarchical worldview and a desire for control and dominance over others. They may not like people disagreeing with them or criticising them and may use intimidation or coercion to hold onto power.

FEAR

• Like 1

20 hours ago, in10sz said:

Status of tickets at the gate and/or tv broadcast for this game? @LoboFan07

Haven't heard any update on tickets at the gate. But if anything, I have a strong feeling we'll get close to filling our side. Will be plenty of room over on the away side.