REGIONAL FINAL: CARTHAGE vs. GILMER @ Rose Stadium in Friday at 7 PM

RETIREDFAN1

Carthage vs. Gilmer   

117 members have voted

1. 1. Regional Finals

This poll is closed to new votes

Great game! I thought Surrat was going to pull it off. Am I crazy to think he let Gilmer score with 1:50 left to get the ball back? I also thought Metzel continuing to go for fg’s was going to cost them the game. Have to give Metzel his due!! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cleareyesopenheartcantlose said:

How? Cmon, We all know Carthage will be back. 
 To see a team sophomore heavy go this far and do what they did, that’s something special! I always said. If your going to beat Carthage you better do it this year.

Now for the game. Carthage beat themselves. Costly dropped passes a couple turnovers. Young mistakes and it happens. 

Hey man just stop it. Gilmer made some mistakes to. Gilmer beat Carthage fair and square. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, eagle34 said:

Great game! I thought Surrat was going to pull it off. Am I crazy to think he let Gilmer score with 1:50 left to get the ball back? I also thought Metzel continuing to go for fg’s was going to cost them the game. Have to give Metzel his due!! 

Watch the film.  They made it look good but they let Tennison score.  He should have slid at the 5 and Gilmer wins in regulation.

• Like 5

Just now, PantherNation2015 said:

Watch the film.  They made it look good but they let Tennison score.  He should have slid at the 5 and Gilmer wins in regulation.

That’s correct.  Surratt is a hell of a coach.  Almost pulled out a miracle.  Jett just little green this year. 

• Like 1