Kilgore (3-1) at Palestine (2-2)

Aggie98

Pali seems pretty inconsistent.

Dogs 38

Cats 24

Inconsistent is a lot better than consistently bad. Their HC/AD definitely has them trending in the right direction. With that said, I don't think they'll be able to keep up with Kilgore. This might be the best Kilgore offense I've ever seen and I've been here since '04. If our defense ever turns the corner... look out.

Kilgore seems to hit a dead spot in each game. First two games it was just slow getting started. Pine Tree it was the long pass for TD then fumbled kickoff return by Pine Tree in the 3rd. Against T High it was the end of the first/beginning of the second with a poorly played punt return and fumbled kickoff. Kilgore should win, but need to clean that up.

Don't know anything about Palestine this year...I thought they were a pretty scrappy bunch last year that improved a lot over the year...but, I believe, if Kilgore can stop all the silly mistakes on special teams/turnovers and come out the gate quick, I don't see this game staying close long (nothing against Palestine)..but,this is one of the most talented offenses I have ever seen at Kilgore and they haven't even started clicking on everything yet...there is just so much other defenses have to worry about when facing the Kilgore O now!!..and Buddy is in his 3rd year running it!!...too many different athletes that can take it to the house at any giving time....not to mention the playbook should gradually start opening up more and more...may start to get really exciting to watch from here on out...Cant wait, should be fun...Palestine will be a tough 1st test

• Like 2

Kilgore wins but they better not overlook Palestine. I would not be surprised if some Friday night Pali shocks the district and knocks off one of the favorites.

They were an improved team when we played them last year. And from what I understand, they are even better this year. Will definitely be a battle.

They were an improved team when we played them last year. And from what I understand, they are even better this year. Will definitely be a battle.

Palestine will score points on offense. The big test for them will be if their defensive line and LB's can play sound run defense against the K Dogs. If they can it will be a one possession game if not K Dogs by 21. Either way, I think the K Dogs get it done.