★ UIL Realignment 2023-25 ★

Panther89

10 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

This was already know. DeSoto said they were going to do this when they were looking to drop to keep from having to come out east.

Yea I'm sure they petitioned a while ago and not the day or two before realignment. It would change districts up. They knew going into this Desoto was gonna be 6A. Why it was hushed and just released... don't know. 

11 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

Yea I'm sure they petitioned a while ago and not the day or two before realignment. It would change districts up. They knew going into this Desoto was gonna be 6A. Why it was hushed and just released... don't know. 

The last part I couldn’t tell you why. My guess it was fun to talk about.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

If Longview finishes #1 in 10-6A, and wins their first round match against the Garland ISD/Wylie ISD school....we'll likely get DeSoto in round 2.

Welp.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, player73 said:

Well will they keep this district together or what. We know Kemp is out. Thoughts ? 

The one thing you can count on the UIL to be is void of any rhyme or reason when it comes to re-districting!! Not only did they split y'all up but even put in different regions!!! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

If Longview finishes #1 in 10-6A, and wins their first round match against the Garland ISD/Wylie ISD school....we'll likely get DeSoto in round 2.

Welp.

Lol, so basically if we win Round 2 we win State?  :woot:

47 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm a little surprised at where the put Carlisle  ....

This was a big surprise to me also. From Carlisle to Mildred is an hour and 40 minutes. Not huge for West Texas but here…..that’s a haul. 

2 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

The last part I couldn’t tell you why. My guess it was fun to talk about.

scare all other 5A D1 programs' maybe besides Aledo into dreading today.. lol.. just crazy. 

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

Their coach is a narcissistic attentionwhore.  Of course it was kept quiet. 

i get it mathis wasn't a good fit but the hatred towards this man is kinda sad. It's not like yall lost with him at the helm.

• Like 2
  • Love 1